BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holidays ):


Haiz they're my Best Friends. I'm going to miss them so much! Oh ya,Hey everyone (: So enjoying your holidays? Yes? No? Me..? NO!! I miss my best friend so much )': Obviously I miss the girls more than the Boys -.- Wanna know the girls? Okay ._.


The 1st is Wen Xin who helps me in all kinds of troubles (: 2nd is See Yan the pretty wan ^^ and 3rd is Qiao Ying, The cute wan and friendly :D
The Boys? Nah..kinda hopeless but still awesome <3
1st is Calvin Chan,He's my ex but still a best friend ^^ The 2nd is Jia Junn,The pervert 1 who can cheer ppl up (: 3rd Jia Zhe, The awesome scout and some times pervert :/ Last but not least Wei Sheng the quite,hyper and innocent 1 xD BTW...all the boys are great SCOUTS.

I just love all of them so much! I'm really gonna miss them all so badly~ Love you all so muchie

0 comments: